Skip to main content
Program Level Learning Outcomes 2022
- Demonstrate understanding of societal, legal, policy or ethical information issues.
- Employ appropriate tools, standards, or best practices to organize information or information carriers for usability and access.
- Design appropriate research methodologies to assess programs, services, or systems for inquiry or decision-making.
- Demonstrate understanding of professional competencies important for management of information organizations.
- Demonstrate competency with information technologies important to the information professions.
- Apply concepts, principles, or theories learned in courses to field practice, broadly defined via a practicum, applied work experience, or practical course assignments.
- Demonstrate an understanding of systemic inequalities surrounding information organization, use, services, or professions specifically in relation to privilege and marginalization.