*If you need to register with a check by mail, please use this registration form. The program number is 306123.
Registrations are set on a sliding scale. The full registration fee is $325, with numerous fee reductions available. Proof of status or income is not required.
Optional Pyle Center lunch Monday, $20; or choose a nearby restaurant.
The post-conference workshop fee is $100, with no fee reductions, and includes Tuesday lunch.
- $325 (full price): If you are making over $45K annually.
- $260 (20% off): If you are making between $35-45K annually or iSchool graduates.
- $162.50 (50% off): If you are making between $25-35K annually
- $81.25 (75% off): Available to those making $25K or less and students.
- If you used a free registration code, please contact the CE Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel. If you are cancelling a paid registration, please contact the UW-Madison Conference Center Registrations Office at 608-262-2451.
- On or before March 6, 2023: A refund of your registration will be issued, less a $25 cancellation fee.
- March 7 – April 10, 2023: A 50% refund of your registration fee will be issued.
- After April 10, 2023: No refunds will be issued.
Questions? Please contact the iSchool CE Team.