Since the first classes at the Wisconsin Library School more than 100 years ago, the iSchool has counted on alumni and friends to help us fulfill our educational missions. We welcome the many ways in which alumni give to the iSchool: through their time and their talents, and their gifts.
How gifts to the iSchool are used
Scholarships and student travel support
Help bridge the funding gap for students. Generous donors help defray costs for iSchool students to attend and participate in professional conferences and meetings.
The iSchool hosts many scholarship funds. See a list at the bottom of this page to choose a specific fund, or simply contribute to the Annual Fund (132543570) which funds many scholarships.
Ensure that iSchool facilities stay up to date and support purchase of new materials and equipment by contributing to the Bunge Facilities Support Fund (112547368) (This fund includes needs of the iSchool Library)
Faculty research and curriculum support
Enables iSchool faculty to pursue research or retooling of the curriculum to help the iSchool keep pace with our rapidly changing field. The school uses flexible research funds to attract and retain high quality faculty.
Please designate donations to the Sarah M. Pritchard Faculty Support Fund (132548028)
The iSchool Annual Fund
The Annual Fund (132543570) is a flexible fund that can be used by the iSchool for any areas of highest need. It is most often used for scholarships.
iSchool Scholarship Named Funds
- Director’s Scholarship Fund (12546512)
- Prof. John J. and Ruth S. Boll Fund (12544452)
- Rachel K. Schenk Scholarship Fund (1254737)
- Jack A. Clarke Scholarship Fund (12541067)
- Valmai Fenster Scholarship Fund (1254764)
- Margaret Monroe PhD Student Support Fund (12544204)
- Sally Davis Fund (12543378)
- Louise Elizabeth Butler Walker Memorial Diversity Fund
- Keun Y. and Sanok P. Kim Graduate Scholar in Library Studies Fund (132900186)
Student Travel Support funds
- Peg Eusch Records and Information Management Student Fund (132540107)
- Linda B. Richardson Memorial Student Travel Support Fund (12546078)
- Jane Pearlmutter Student Travel Support Fund (12547263)
- Barbara J. Arnold Professional Development Fund (12546935)
How to give
Contribute using a credit card online by following one of the links above.
Contribute by mailing your gift. Make your check payable to the UW Foundation and tell us how you would like your gift to be used. Please mail to:
University of Wisconsin Foundation
1848 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53726
If you are interested in discussing future donations, planned giving or other options, please contact UW Foundation representatives at (608) 262-7225 or go to these UW Foundation pages: