Donations to the iSchool provide students with the opportunity to study with exceptional faculty, use cutting technology to solve real world problems, receive academic and career readiness support, and get hands on experience in our community. Additionally your generosity supports students through scholarships and grants making the iSchool experience more accessible to diverse and deserving students.
Thank you to all who have donated in the past or who are considering a gift today.
Beyond the Annual Fund
Many donors choose to donate to a specialized cause and we have many! If your heart lies in a particular area, and you feel strongly about donating to that specific fund, please do!
Donate to a specialized fund by entering the fund number in the “Find Your Cause” field on the donation page.
Scholarships And Student Travel Support
Help bridge the funding gap for students. Generous donors help defray costs for iSchool students to attend and participate in professional conferences and meetings.
The iSchool hosts many scholarship funds. See a list at the bottom of this page to choose a specific fund, or simply contribute to the Annual Fund (132543570) which funds many scholarships.
Ensure that iSchool facilities stay up to date and support purchase of new materials and equipment by contributing to the Bunge Facilities Support Fund (112547368) (This fund includes needs of the iSchool Library)
Faculty Research & Curriculum Support
Enables iSchool faculty to pursue research or retooling of the curriculum to help the iSchool keep pace with our rapidly changing field. The school uses flexible research funds to attract and retain high quality faculty.
Please designate donations to the Sarah M. Pritchard Faculty Support Fund (132548028)
The iSchool Annual Fund
The Annual Fund (132543570) is a flexible fund that can be used by the iSchool for any areas of highest need. It is most often used for scholarships.
ISchool Scholarship Named Funds
- Director’s Scholarship Fund (12546512)
- Prof. John J. and Ruth S. Boll Fund (12544452)
- Rachel K. Schenk Scholarship Fund (1254737)
- Jack A. Clarke Scholarship Fund (12541067)
- Valmai Fenster Scholarship Fund (1254764)
- Margaret Monroe PhD Student Support Fund (12544204)
- Sally Davis Fund (12543378)
- Louise Elizabeth Butler Walker Memorial Diversity Fund
- Keun Y. and Sanok P. Kim Graduate Scholar in Library Studies Fund (132900186)
Student Travel Support Funds
- Peg Eusch Records and Information Management Student Fund (132540107)
- Linda B. Richardson Memorial Student Travel Support Fund (12546078)
- Jane Pearlmutter Student Travel Support Fund (12547263)
- Barbara J. Arnold Professional Development Fund (12546935)