The UW-Madison iSchool offers information-education programs from a global top-25 university for a wide variety of students. Programs include:
5 concentrations & a double-degree option. Accredited since 1924.
Online professional development classes, conferences, free webinars and more.
THE UW‑MADISON iSCHOOL APPROACH
All classes & resources online. Register 2 weeks before your class begins to automatically receive an early‑bird discount.
iSCHOOL News & Events
- iSchool Workshop: Collections Carpentry RecapOctober 10, 2017
- Associate Professor Rebekah Willett Awarded IMLS GrantAugust 30, 2017
- Alumni Profile: Rachel Behnke (MA’16)August 30, 2017
- Welcome to the Information SchoolAugust 7, 2017More News
- October 23HCI + Design Seminar: Understanding and Designing for Late-Life Online EngagementDr. Robin Brewer, University of Michigan School of Information10:30 AM, Bunge Room, 4th floor HC White Hall (room 4207), Helen C. White Hall
- October 23iSchool Information Session for Prospective On-Campus StudentsProspective Masters Students Information Session, The Information School at UW-Madison 7:00 PM, online only
- October 24iSchool Information Session for Prospective Online StudentsProspective Students Information Session, Online MA Program, The Information School at UW-Madison 7:00 PM, online only
- November 13Print Culture in Prisons: Promoting Entertainment in the Penal Press2017 James P. Danky Fellowship12:00 PM, 4207 Helen C. White Hall