The UW-Madison iSchool offers information-education programs from a global top-25 university for a wide variety of students. Programs include:
On-campus & online master’s degrees:
Online professional development classes, conferences, free webinars and more.
Small group of highly qualified students, fully funded, in close working relationships with faculty.
2 online options: Data/Information Analytics, UX Design.
Information Science BA/BS
The Information Science (iSci) undergraduate major prepares students for employment and graduate educational opportunities in a wide range of fields.
THE UW‑MADISON iSCHOOL APPROACH
Opportunities to apply the Wisconsin Idea
iSchool @ UW‑Madison Mission & Strategic Goals
iSchool scholarship published by top journals & presses
Collecting, preserving, providing access to information
Information School News
Information School Events
- March 22Statistics Seminar Refugees in modern media: German television coverage of refugees and its impact on inclusion by Adeline Lo4:00 PM, 133 Service Memorial Institute
- March 29Statistics Seminar Philippe Rigollet4:00 PM, 133 Service Memorial Institute
- March 30RED Talk with Matt Upstone & Steve Lueck from Associated BankEnabling the Digital Paradigm: Giving Your Company Fire4:00 PM, 2310 Computer Sciences
- April 5Statistics Seminar Huiyan Sang4:00 PM, 133 Service Memorial Institute
- April 12Statistics Seminar Mateo Diaz4:00 PM, 133 Service Memorial Institute
ALA Accreditation 2022
No posts currently available to show
Early-bird Discounts for Online Courses!
The iSchool encourages our more than 4,000 alumni and friends around the world to keep in touch with each other and with the school. Enjoy Jottings & Digressions, our semiannual newsletter, and join iSchool groups on LinkedIn and Facebook.